Researching Economic Relations
International Economics and Economic Diplomacy Centre
A highly specialized international online institution promoting open access research of international economics and economic diplomacy.
There are ten research categories divided into two groups in IEEDC. This ensures easy navigation for readers and researchers. Thus, the Centre keeps its highly specialized profile by publishing relevant papers.
The aim of the Research Atelier is to provide an advanced environment for researches and readers of International Economics and Economic Diplomacy. In particular:
- free open-access research papers and articles from scholars all over the world
- tips for better research and study
- research paper calls including collaboration requests
All articles and papers are under the free open-access scheme. This encourages a research competition and improves the quality of the published papers. All the articles and papers are in English with proper bibliography information.
IEEDC welcomes pro-active people fascinated by research and development of International Economics and Economic Diplomacy.
- IEEDC accepts short essays about new research ideas – share YOUR IDEAS with the community
- IEEDC aims to build online resources to help researchers (tips, recommendations, experience, personal stories)
- IEEDC looks for research papers and articles which could be published bearing in mind a free open-access policy for everyone on the planet
Emerging and Developing Economies
Harder living conditions and access to education could generate valuable innovative thinking comparable with advanced economies. Therefore, IEEDC encourages talented scholars and researchers to publish their papers. Moreover, spread a word about your ideas and thoughts by a useful article. Take your voice to the public and inform the world about interesting research ideas, tips, papers and articles.