Submit Your Research Ideas, Tips & Papers
- research IDEAS – interesting research questions, ideas and thoughts
- research TIPS – share research tips and resources, help researchers to conduct better research
- research PAPERS/ARTICLES – publish your work at the IEEDC under the free open-access scheme
IEEDC acknowledges the following principles:
- choose the Published Category – research IDEAS, research TIPS or research PAPERS/ARTICLES
- provide bibliographic information about your research paper/article
- write an introductory text to the paper/article
- briefly describe why you decided to publish the paper/article
- attach max. 5 tags related to the paper/article
- select appropriate research area and category
- don´t be shy to write an email and ask a question 🙂
The Free open-access scheme is an internal policy of the IEEDC related to the published materials allowing everyone on the planet to read full-text research papers and articles for free. It also gives full credit to an author and respects the copyright of papers and articles.
- the paper respects generally accepted ethical rules and principles of humanity
- all copyright information is properly implemented and clearly stated
- common-sense principles apply – please, be reasonable and support a good initiative
By publishing the paper/article on the IEEDC website, you support open research and free access to full-text research papers/articles. It is a philanthropic initiative, not an academic journal. Thank you very much for your gesture for better humanity by sharing your knowledge and ideas with the world.
Let´s create better values of International Economics and Economic Diplomacy!